Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Thu April 28, 2011
Dr. Corey Angst, University of Notre Dame - Digitization of Medical Records
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Corey Angst of the University of Notre Dame discusses attitudes about the digitization of medical records.
Dr. Corey Angst is an assistant professor of management in the Mendoza College of Business at the University of Notre Dame. He received his Ph.D. from the Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland and an M.B.A. from the Alfred Lerner College of Business & Economics at the University of Delaware. Dr. Angst has conducted research and consulted in the healthcare IT domain for many large multinational companies and the federal government.