Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Thu July 8, 2010
Dr. Deborah Gewertz, Amherst College
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Deborah Gewertz of Amherst College discusses what the history of instant noodles, and what they mean to different cultures.
The author of more than a half-dozen books and countless articles, Dr. Deborah Gewertz is G. Henry Whitcomb Professor of Anthropology and chair of the Department of Anthropology-Sociology at Amherst College.
Music: Craig Carmean - Ramen Noodles