Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Tue July 17, 2012
Dr. Douglas Fish - Albany Medical College
It is being called a major development and a milestone in the 30 year fight against HIV and AIDS. A new drug called Truvada, a medicine that can help prevent the transmission of HIV. For more on this drug, WAMC’s Brian Shields spoke to Dr. Douglas Fish, an associate professor of medicine at Albany Medical College, and chief of the Division of HIV Medicine.