Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
Wed March 16, 2011
Dr. Eban Goodstein, Bard College - Green Jobs
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Eban Goodstein of Bard College explains the role green technology could play in the economic recovery.
Dr. Goodstein is the director of the Bard Center for Environmental Policy at Bard College. He holds a BA in geology from Williams College and a Ph.D. in economics from the University of Michigan. Goodstein has coordinated climate education events at over 2,500 colleges, universities, high schools and other institutions across the country. In 2010 he published the college-level text book Economics and the Environment.