Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Mon April 29, 2013
Dr. Gina Barreca at Zonta Club of Northampton, MA Fundraiser
Dr. Gina Barreca, author of It's Not That I'm Bitter: How I Learned to Stop Worrying About Visible Panty Lines and Conquered the World, has appeared on 20/20, The Today Show, CNN, the BBC, NPR, Oprah, and Dr. Phil to discuss gender, power, politics, and humor.
Her earlier books include the bestselling They Used to Call Me Snow White But I Drifted: Women's Strategic Use of Humor. She will be the keynote speaker at a fundraiser for Zonta Club of Northampton, MA on Thursday.
Arts & Culture