Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Mon April 29, 2013
Dr. Gina Barreca at Zonta Club of Northampton, MA Fundraiser
Dr. Gina Barreca, author of It's Not That I'm Bitter: How I Learned to Stop Worrying About Visible Panty Lines and Conquered the World, has appeared on 20/20, The Today Show, CNN, the BBC, NPR, Oprah, and Dr. Phil to discuss gender, power, politics, and humor.
Her earlier books include the bestselling They Used to Call Me Snow White But I Drifted: Women's Strategic Use of Humor. She will be the keynote speaker at a fundraiser for Zonta Club of Northampton, MA on Thursday.
Arts & Culture