Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Tue October 29, 2013
Dr. Inna Gaisler-Salomon, University of Haifa - Pre-Conception Stress and Genetic Change
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Inna Gaisler-Salomon of the University of Haifa reveals why stress may have a more far-reaching impact than previously believed.
Inna Gaisler-Salomon is a lecturer in psychobiology and principal investigator in the Molecular Basis for Psychopathology lab at the University of Haifa. Her lab uses molecular biology tools to manipulate neural circuits in rats and mice to address questions from experimental psychology. She earned her Ph.D. from Tel Aviv University.