Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Tue October 29, 2013
Dr. Inna Gaisler-Salomon, University of Haifa - Pre-Conception Stress and Genetic Change
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Inna Gaisler-Salomon of the University of Haifa reveals why stress may have a more far-reaching impact than previously believed.
Inna Gaisler-Salomon is a lecturer in psychobiology and principal investigator in the Molecular Basis for Psychopathology lab at the University of Haifa. Her lab uses molecular biology tools to manipulate neural circuits in rats and mice to address questions from experimental psychology. She earned her Ph.D. from Tel Aviv University.