Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Tue October 29, 2013
Dr. Inna Gaisler-Salomon, University of Haifa - Pre-Conception Stress and Genetic Change
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Inna Gaisler-Salomon of the University of Haifa reveals why stress may have a more far-reaching impact than previously believed.
Inna Gaisler-Salomon is a lecturer in psychobiology and principal investigator in the Molecular Basis for Psychopathology lab at the University of Haifa. Her lab uses molecular biology tools to manipulate neural circuits in rats and mice to address questions from experimental psychology. She earned her Ph.D. from Tel Aviv University.