Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Tue May 7, 2013
Dr. Jacob Hirsh, University of Toronto – Spirituality and Political Ideology
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Jacob Hirsh of the University of Toronto explores the connection between a person’s spirituality and political ideology.
Jacob Hirsh is an assistant professor of organizational behavior and human resource management at the University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management. His teaching and research interests include emotion, self-regulation, and decision-making, as well as social neuroscience. He earned his Ph.D. at the University of Toronto.