Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Mon August 9, 2010
Dr. John Bullough, RPI
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. John Bullough, Senior Research Scientist at RPI's Lighting Research Center, explains why streetlights do not make the roads as safe as we may think.
Dr. Bullough has earned four degrees at RPI, including his Ph.D. Dr. Bullough has served as Senior Research Scientist in the Lighting Research Center since 2007.
He studies the psychological and biological effects of lighting, and belongs to the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America and the Society of Automotive Engineers.
Music: They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse in Your Soul