Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Mon August 9, 2010
Dr. John Bullough, RPI
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. John Bullough, Senior Research Scientist at RPI's Lighting Research Center, explains why streetlights do not make the roads as safe as we may think.
Dr. Bullough has earned four degrees at RPI, including his Ph.D. Dr. Bullough has served as Senior Research Scientist in the Lighting Research Center since 2007.
He studies the psychological and biological effects of lighting, and belongs to the Illuminating Engineering Society of North America and the Society of Automotive Engineers.
Music: They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse in Your Soul