Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Thu November 4, 2010
Dr. Kim Boyer, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Kim Boyer of RPI discusses his groundbreaking research into tears.
Dr. Boyer earned a Ph.D. at Purdue. He is head of the Department of Electrical, Computer, and Systems Engineering at RPI.
Dr. Boyer's research interests include all aspects of computer vision and medical image analysis, including perceptual organization, structural analysis, graph theoretical methods, stereopsis in weakly constrained environments, optimal feature extraction, large modelbases, and robust methods.
Music: Aerosmith - Cryin'