Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Mon June 20, 2011
Dr. Linda S. Schadler, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - Nanoparticles
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Linda Schadler of the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute explains why nanoparticles have the potential to make almost everything better.
Dr. Linda Schadler is a professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at RPI. Active in materials research for 18 years, Schadler is an experimentalist and her research has focused on the micromechanical behavior of polymer composites. She holds a Ph.D. in material science and engineering from the University of Pennsylvania.