Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Mon June 20, 2011
Dr. Linda S. Schadler, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - Nanoparticles
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Linda Schadler of the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute explains why nanoparticles have the potential to make almost everything better.
Dr. Linda Schadler is a professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at RPI. Active in materials research for 18 years, Schadler is an experimentalist and her research has focused on the micromechanical behavior of polymer composites. She holds a Ph.D. in material science and engineering from the University of Pennsylvania.