Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
Wed January 12, 2011
Dr. Linda Schadler, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Linda Schadler of the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute explains her part in a project that uses the big screen to explain the nano world.
Dr. Linda Schadler is a professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at RPI. Active in materials research for 18 years, Schadler is an experimentalist and her research has focused on the micromechanical behavior of polymer composites. She holds a Ph.D. in material science and engineering from the University of Pennsylvania.