Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Wed January 12, 2011
Dr. Linda Schadler, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Linda Schadler of the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute explains her part in a project that uses the big screen to explain the nano world.
Dr. Linda Schadler is a professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at RPI. Active in materials research for 18 years, Schadler is an experimentalist and her research has focused on the micromechanical behavior of polymer composites. She holds a Ph.D. in material science and engineering from the University of Pennsylvania.