Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
Wed January 12, 2011
Dr. Linda Schadler, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Linda Schadler of the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute explains her part in a project that uses the big screen to explain the nano world.
Dr. Linda Schadler is a professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at RPI. Active in materials research for 18 years, Schadler is an experimentalist and her research has focused on the micromechanical behavior of polymer composites. She holds a Ph.D. in material science and engineering from the University of Pennsylvania.