Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
Tue May 17, 2011
Dr. Michael Stefanone, University at Buffalo - Social Media Photos
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Michael Stefanone of the University at Buffalo explains how the photos you post on social media sites influence how others see you, and in a way that is largely out of your control.
Michael Stefanone is an assistant professor of communication at the University at Buffalo where he conducts research into the social psychology of new media use. He has published extensively on the use of social media and other forms of computer mediated communication. He holds a Ph.D. from Cornell University.