Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Thu October 14, 2010
Dr, Nathan Freier, RPI
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Nathan Freier of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute explores the growing relationship between children and technology.
Dr. Frier is assistant professor of human-computer interaction in the department of language, literature, and communication, with a joint appointment in information technology.
He earned his Ph.D. at the University of Washington. His areas of interest include on children's technologies, social robotics, and value sensitive design.
Music: Boston Symphony Orchestra - Super Mario Bros Theme