Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Thu October 14, 2010
Dr, Nathan Freier, RPI
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Nathan Freier of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute explores the growing relationship between children and technology.
Dr. Frier is assistant professor of human-computer interaction in the department of language, literature, and communication, with a joint appointment in information technology.
He earned his Ph.D. at the University of Washington. His areas of interest include on children's technologies, social robotics, and value sensitive design.
Music: Boston Symphony Orchestra - Super Mario Bros Theme