Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Thu October 14, 2010
Dr, Nathan Freier, RPI
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Nathan Freier of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute explores the growing relationship between children and technology.
Dr. Frier is assistant professor of human-computer interaction in the department of language, literature, and communication, with a joint appointment in information technology.
He earned his Ph.D. at the University of Washington. His areas of interest include on children's technologies, social robotics, and value sensitive design.
Music: Boston Symphony Orchestra - Super Mario Bros Theme