Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Thu October 14, 2010
Dr, Nathan Freier, RPI
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Nathan Freier of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute explores the growing relationship between children and technology.
Dr. Frier is assistant professor of human-computer interaction in the department of language, literature, and communication, with a joint appointment in information technology.
He earned his Ph.D. at the University of Washington. His areas of interest include on children's technologies, social robotics, and value sensitive design.
Music: Boston Symphony Orchestra - Super Mario Bros Theme