Most Active Stories
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
- From The Museum To The Dorm Room: Williams Art Loan Program
Wed August 15, 2012
Dr. Peter Meylan, Eckerd College – Sea Turtle Migration
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Peter Meylan of Eckerd College reveals the long migrations that mark the life cycle of the sea turtle.
Peter Meylan is a professor of biology and marine science at Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Florida. His research interests include the evolutionary history, ecology, and conservation biology of amphibians and reptiles, especially turtles. He has overseen various projects designed to study and track sea turtles in the Caribbean and Atlantic. He holds a Ph. D. from the University of Florida.
Dr. Peter Meylan – Sea Turtle Migration