Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Wed August 15, 2012
Dr. Peter Meylan, Eckerd College – Sea Turtle Migration
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Peter Meylan of Eckerd College reveals the long migrations that mark the life cycle of the sea turtle.
Peter Meylan is a professor of biology and marine science at Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Florida. His research interests include the evolutionary history, ecology, and conservation biology of amphibians and reptiles, especially turtles. He has overseen various projects designed to study and track sea turtles in the Caribbean and Atlantic. He holds a Ph. D. from the University of Florida.
Dr. Peter Meylan – Sea Turtle Migration