Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Wed August 15, 2012
Dr. Peter Meylan, Eckerd College – Sea Turtle Migration
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Peter Meylan of Eckerd College reveals the long migrations that mark the life cycle of the sea turtle.
Peter Meylan is a professor of biology and marine science at Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Florida. His research interests include the evolutionary history, ecology, and conservation biology of amphibians and reptiles, especially turtles. He has overseen various projects designed to study and track sea turtles in the Caribbean and Atlantic. He holds a Ph. D. from the University of Florida.
Dr. Peter Meylan – Sea Turtle Migration