Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Wed August 15, 2012
Dr. Peter Meylan, Eckerd College – Sea Turtle Migration
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Peter Meylan of Eckerd College reveals the long migrations that mark the life cycle of the sea turtle.
Peter Meylan is a professor of biology and marine science at Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Florida. His research interests include the evolutionary history, ecology, and conservation biology of amphibians and reptiles, especially turtles. He has overseen various projects designed to study and track sea turtles in the Caribbean and Atlantic. He holds a Ph. D. from the University of Florida.
Dr. Peter Meylan – Sea Turtle Migration