Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Tue May 21, 2013
Dr. Phil Fisher, University of Oregon – Infant Perception and Parental Arguments
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Phil Fisher of the University of Oregon reveals an infant’s ability to pick up on the tone of conversations around them.
Phil Fisher is a professor of psychology at the University of Oregon. His research focuses on childhood trauma and maltreatment, and foster and adopted children. He is particularly interested in the effects of early stressful experience on children's neurobiological and psychological development.