Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
Tue May 21, 2013
Dr. Phil Fisher, University of Oregon – Infant Perception and Parental Arguments
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Phil Fisher of the University of Oregon reveals an infant’s ability to pick up on the tone of conversations around them.
Phil Fisher is a professor of psychology at the University of Oregon. His research focuses on childhood trauma and maltreatment, and foster and adopted children. He is particularly interested in the effects of early stressful experience on children's neurobiological and psychological development.