Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Tue October 5, 2010
Dr. Pradeep Haldar, CNSE, University at Albany
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Pradeep Haldar of the University of Albany's College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering discusses new clean energy innovations at the nano scale.
Dr. Haldar earned a Ph.D. in materials science and engineering and solid state chemistry at Northeastern University.
Dr. Haldar is acting vice president for clean energy programs and the head of nanoengineering constellation. His research interests include advance photovoltaic, advanced fuel cells, next generation superconductors, and advanced power electronics.
Music: They Might Be Giants with Robin Goldwasser - Electric Car