Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Tue October 5, 2010
Dr. Pradeep Haldar, CNSE, University at Albany
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Pradeep Haldar of the University of Albany's College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering discusses new clean energy innovations at the nano scale.
Dr. Haldar earned a Ph.D. in materials science and engineering and solid state chemistry at Northeastern University.
Dr. Haldar is acting vice president for clean energy programs and the head of nanoengineering constellation. His research interests include advance photovoltaic, advanced fuel cells, next generation superconductors, and advanced power electronics.
Music: They Might Be Giants with Robin Goldwasser - Electric Car