Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
Tue October 5, 2010
Dr. Pradeep Haldar, CNSE, University at Albany
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Pradeep Haldar of the University of Albany's College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering discusses new clean energy innovations at the nano scale.
Dr. Haldar earned a Ph.D. in materials science and engineering and solid state chemistry at Northeastern University.
Dr. Haldar is acting vice president for clean energy programs and the head of nanoengineering constellation. His research interests include advance photovoltaic, advanced fuel cells, next generation superconductors, and advanced power electronics.
Music: They Might Be Giants with Robin Goldwasser - Electric Car