Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Wed September 12, 2012
Dr. Richard Brutchey, University of Southern California – Paint-On Solar Cell
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Richard Brutchey of the University of Southern California explains a breakthrough that will allow any surface to become a solar cell.
Richard Brutchey is an assistant professor of chemistry at the University of Southern California where his research interests include nanotechnology and synthetic inorganic chemistry. His research group is working to find novel ways to synthesize functional nanocrystals. He holds a Ph.D. from the University of California Berkeley.