Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Wed September 12, 2012
Dr. Richard Brutchey, University of Southern California – Paint-On Solar Cell
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Richard Brutchey of the University of Southern California explains a breakthrough that will allow any surface to become a solar cell.
Richard Brutchey is an assistant professor of chemistry at the University of Southern California where his research interests include nanotechnology and synthetic inorganic chemistry. His research group is working to find novel ways to synthesize functional nanocrystals. He holds a Ph.D. from the University of California Berkeley.