Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
Wed September 12, 2012
Dr. Richard Brutchey, University of Southern California – Paint-On Solar Cell
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Richard Brutchey of the University of Southern California explains a breakthrough that will allow any surface to become a solar cell.
Richard Brutchey is an assistant professor of chemistry at the University of Southern California where his research interests include nanotechnology and synthetic inorganic chemistry. His research group is working to find novel ways to synthesize functional nanocrystals. He holds a Ph.D. from the University of California Berkeley.