Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Wed September 12, 2012
Dr. Richard Brutchey, University of Southern California – Paint-On Solar Cell
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Richard Brutchey of the University of Southern California explains a breakthrough that will allow any surface to become a solar cell.
Richard Brutchey is an assistant professor of chemistry at the University of Southern California where his research interests include nanotechnology and synthetic inorganic chemistry. His research group is working to find novel ways to synthesize functional nanocrystals. He holds a Ph.D. from the University of California Berkeley.