Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Mon February 25, 2013
Dr. Samer Hattar, Johns Hopkins University – Night, Light, and the Brain
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Samer Hattar of Johns Hopkins University explains the negative effects of exposure to bright light during the night.
Samer Hattar is an associate professor of biology at Johns Hopkins University where his current research seeks to understand the relationship between vision and physiology. His work has been featured in a number of peer-reviewed publications and he holds a Ph.D. from the University of Houston.