Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Mon February 25, 2013
Dr. Samer Hattar, Johns Hopkins University – Night, Light, and the Brain
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Samer Hattar of Johns Hopkins University explains the negative effects of exposure to bright light during the night.
Samer Hattar is an associate professor of biology at Johns Hopkins University where his current research seeks to understand the relationship between vision and physiology. His work has been featured in a number of peer-reviewed publications and he holds a Ph.D. from the University of Houston.