Most Active Stories
- NY's New Medical Marijuana Law Carries A "Wait"
- Albany Firefighters Public Appeal: Save Ladder 1
- WAMC’s Alan Chartock In Conversation with Malcolm Nance, International Terrorism Expert
- NY Governor Has A Plan To Revitalize Stewart Airport
- North Adams Council Approves Hospital Resolution; Similar Effort On Hold In Williamstown
Mon February 25, 2013
Dr. Samer Hattar, Johns Hopkins University – Night, Light, and the Brain
In today’s Academic Minute, Dr. Samer Hattar of Johns Hopkins University explains the negative effects of exposure to bright light during the night.
Samer Hattar is an associate professor of biology at Johns Hopkins University where his current research seeks to understand the relationship between vision and physiology. His work has been featured in a number of peer-reviewed publications and he holds a Ph.D. from the University of Houston.