Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Fri October 8, 2010
Dr. Selmer Bringsjord, RPI
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Selmer Bringsjord of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute explores the relationship between logic games and intelligence.
Dr. Bringsjord earned a Ph.D. in philosophy at Brown. He is chair of RPI's cognitive science department and professor of computer science. He also serves as director of RPI's AI and Reasoning Lab.
Music: Natalie Merchant - Everyone a Puzzle Lover