Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Fri October 8, 2010
Dr. Selmer Bringsjord, RPI
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Selmer Bringsjord of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute explores the relationship between logic games and intelligence.
Dr. Bringsjord earned a Ph.D. in philosophy at Brown. He is chair of RPI's cognitive science department and professor of computer science. He also serves as director of RPI's AI and Reasoning Lab.
Music: Natalie Merchant - Everyone a Puzzle Lover