Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Thu September 9, 2010
Dr. Steven Roecker, RPI
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Steven Roecker of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute discusses the study of earthquakes, like the recent quake that rocked Chile.
Dr. Roecker is professor of earth and environmental sciences. He earned his Ph.D. at MIT.
Dr. Roecker employs a variety of techniques to study tectonics, including electrical methods, seismologic methods, and modern surverying.
Music: Little Girls - Earthquake Song