Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Fri December 17, 2010
Dr. Thomas DiPiero, University of Rochester
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. Thomas DiPiero of the University of Rochester discusses the cultural importance of the classic novel, To Kill a Mockingbird.
Dr. DiPiero is Professor of French and Visual and Cultural Studies at the University of Rochester. He holds a Ph.D. from Cornell University and his research interests include contemporary European critical thought and seventeenth and eighteenth-century literature.