Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Mon August 30, 2010
Dr. William Edelglass, Marlboro College
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Dr. William Edelglass of Marlboro College explores people's moral responsibilities in light of global climate change.
Dr. Edelglass earned his Ph.D. at Emory University. Previously, he taught philosophy at the Institute of Buddhist Dialectics, Dharamsala, India.
His areas of interest include continental philosophy, environmental philosophy, and Indo-Tibetan Buddhist philosophy. He is Co-Editor of Environmental Philosophy, the journal of the International Association of Environmental Philosophy, and serves on the editorial board of several other professional journals.
Music: Marvin Gaye - Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)