Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Tue November 20, 2012
Drama-Free Thanksgiving Tips
Thanksgiving is all about making family memories that last a lifetime. But bad manners and misunderstandings mean they're not always good memories. Guest host Celeste Headlee gets advice about enjoying Thanksgiving with less drama. She speaks with parents Leslie Morgan Steiner, NPR's Karen Grigsby Bates, and etiquette expert Steven Petrow.