Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Thu April 12, 2007
Drill Tests Response to Disease Outbreak
By Paul Tuthill
Amherst, MA – A public health emergency drill took place today in Western Massachusetts. It was the first and largest of its kind in the state . The drill involved hundreds of local public health directors, emergency management officials, first responders, doctors and nurses. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports..