Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Wed July 25, 2012
Driver Smashes Into Multiple Cars in Burlington
A man accused of crashing into a dozen cars in Burlington has denied the charges.
Police said 29-year-old Byung Lee, a web designer from Pennsylvania, slammed head-on into a car on Pine Street on Tuesday afternoon. The impact sent his vehicle careening into other parked cars.
The Burlington Free Press reports that police say Lee was agitated and was wrestled to the ground and restrained by firefighters and officers.
Lee and a woman driving the first car were taken to the hospital. Lee pleaded not guilty on Wednesday to gross negligent driving, and assault and possession of marijuana.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.