Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Fri June 24, 2005
Drug Bust in North Country Nets $8-million in Ecstasy
By Pat Bradley
Mooers, NY – State and federal authorities have seized almost nine million dollars in illegal drugs in northern New York. Authorities seized 350-thousand tablets of ecstasy, worth almost 8-million dollars, and another million dollars in cocaine, in the largest drug bust in northern New York history.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.