Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Wed June 21, 2006
Drug Company Marketing to Medical Professionals Up Sharply in Vermont
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The Vermont Attorney General is required to produce an annual report on how much drug companies spend to market their products to Vermont physicians, hospitals, and universities. His latest report indicates that the amount of money drug companies spend in Vermont continues to rise. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.