Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New York News
Mon March 31, 2003
Drug Reimportation Crackdown Concerns Seniors
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Some senior advocates fear a federal crackdown on companies that illegally import low-cost prescription drugs from Canada could discourage activists from advising seniors to travel north to buy medicine. Meanwhile, other activists believe the federal move is another indication that the federal government is siding with the drug companies.
More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.