Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Student Town Meetings
Fri November 20, 2009
Duanesburg Central High School: October 21, 2009
Albany, NY – Members of the senior class from Duanesburg Central High School in Schenectady County discuss Americans' fears regarding health insurance and health care reform with Dr. Richard Propp, Chair of The Capital District Alliance for Universal Health Care; Aparajit Naram, third year medical student at Albany Medical College; and Dr. Paul Sorum, Chair of The Capital District Chapter of Physicians for a National Health Care Program.