Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Tue October 4, 2005
Dutchess County Demands Domestic Violence Court
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – 16 counties throughout New York, including Orange, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, and Tompkins, all have Integrated Domestic Violence Courts.
Now lawmakers in Dutchess County are demanding a domestic violence court of their own.
WAMC'S Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.