Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
WAMC New York News
Tue October 4, 2005
Dutchess County Demands Domestic Violence Court
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – 16 counties throughout New York, including Orange, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, and Tompkins, all have Integrated Domestic Violence Courts.
Now lawmakers in Dutchess County are demanding a domestic violence court of their own.
WAMC'S Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.