Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon October 25, 2004
Dutchess County Shelves Flu Shot Clinics
By Allison Dunne
Poughkeepsie, NY – Flu vaccine clinics have been halted in at least one Hudson Valley county, while in others, they never got off the ground. Area county health department officials say their priority now is to ensure hospitals and nursing homes get their share of any flu vaccine released over the next several weeks. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has an update.