Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Wed December 20, 2006
E-mail etiquette advice
By Carrie Saldo
Alford, MA – In 2003, the International Data Corporation reported people sent 31 billion e-mails a day. That figure was expected to double by 2006. Our Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, reports on some of the dos and don'ts of this extremely popular communication form.