Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Tue August 6, 2013
Easton Mountain Retreat Center
The Easton Mountain Retreat Center is an LGBTQ retreat center in Greenwich, New York. Part of Easton's mission as a non-profit organization is to work towards peace, nonviolence, and social justice and they are interested in cultivating the future leaders of America's gay rights movement.
Later this month, they will be holding their eighth consecutive summer program for LGBTQ youth, a four-day arts camp and leadership summit called Arts in the Woods. This weekend, they will also be holding a weekend-long LGBTQ music festival called Out in the Woods to fundraise for scholarships for disenfranchised young people to attend the camp.
John Stasio, Founder of Easton Mountain, and Wil Fisher, their Director of Youth Programming, join us to tell us more.
Arts & Culture
Around the Nation