Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Arts & Culture
Thu January 17, 2013
"Edge of America" premieres on Travel Channel on 1/22
Calf Testicle Festivals in Oklahoma, Lobster Boat Races in Maine, Tall-Bike Jousting in Oregon… Americans will do just about anything to entertain themselves! Travel Channel’s new series "Edge of America,” celebrates the weird and wonderful varieties of entertainment that have developed around regionally unique and historic activities.
Premiering on Tuesday, January 22 at 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM, the 13 half-hour episodes feature arts and entertainment reporter Geoff Edgers, investigating his way across the country in search of all-American fun.
Here, Geoff Edgers joins us to talk about this, his new adventure.