Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New England News
Mon March 9, 2009
Efforts to Curb Nursing Shortage
By Charlie Deitz
Berkshires, Ma – A non-profit group in the Berkshires is working to fill the nursing shortage at regional medical facilities, but workplace hazards and salary negotiations make the shortage even more severe.