Most Active Stories
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
- From The Museum To The Dorm Room: Williams Art Loan Program
North Country/Adirondacks News
Fri July 25, 2008
Efforts to get a Jessica's Law in VT underway
VT – Efforts to get a Jessica's Law passed in Vermont, calling for a mandatory 25-year minimum sentence for some sex offenders, are drawing widespread support, with thousands of residents signing petitions. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.
COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.