Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
North Country/Adirondacks News
Fri July 25, 2008
Efforts to get a Jessica's Law in VT underway
VT – Efforts to get a Jessica's Law passed in Vermont, calling for a mandatory 25-year minimum sentence for some sex offenders, are drawing widespread support, with thousands of residents signing petitions. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.
COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.