Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Sun October 21, 2012
Eliot Spitzer on Fracking
This afternoon Governor Eliot Spitzer returned to the Capital Region to speak at WAMC's Linda Norris Auditorium. While he and Alan Chartock covered everything from Wall Street and gun control, Gov. Spitzer also commented on hydrofracking., and what it means to have President Obama backing the practice.
New York News
WAMC New York News