Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Sun October 21, 2012
Eliot Spitzer on Fracking
This afternoon Governor Eliot Spitzer returned to the Capital Region to speak at WAMC's Linda Norris Auditorium. While he and Alan Chartock covered everything from Wall Street and gun control, Gov. Spitzer also commented on hydrofracking., and what it means to have President Obama backing the practice.
New York News
WAMC New York News