Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
WAMC New England News
Mon March 6, 2006
Elite Colleges Investing in Community College Transfers
By Dan Bobkoff
SOUTH HADLEY, MA – Amherst College and Mount Holyoke are among eight colleges making a big investment in attracting and assisting low-income transfer students from community colleges.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff reports.