Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Sat April 6, 2013
Elizabeth Holtzman - Investigate possible Bush Era crimes before it's too late
A former New York congresswoman says time is running out, and an investigation should be made into possible war crimes by the Bush administration before the statute of limitations expires next year.
Elizabeth Holtzman, a Democrat, who once sought her party’s nomination for the U.S. Senate, tells WAMC's Brian Shields that the Justice Department should look into a possible violation of federal law.
North Country News
New England News