Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue February 24, 2004
Ellen Goodman - Paper Trail, pt.1
By Joe Donahue
Albany, NY – Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Ellen Goodman has been sharing her thought provoking ideas and opinions with readers for more than 25-years in her column. Her new book, Paper Trail: Common Sense in Uncommon Times, is a running commentary on the defining moments, scandals, and headline grabbing stories that continue to make us think and laugh.
Ellen Goodman's "beat" has ranged from values to the women's movement to the American Family. Joe spoke with her about the what led to this book.