Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed January 29, 2014
Ellen Sinopoli Dance Company Antique Appraisal Benefit
Ellen Sinopoli Dance Company presents the provocative and richly imagined choreography of Artistic Director Ellen Sinopoli. Now in its 23rd season, ESDC shares its work with diverse audiences through concerts, showcases, residencies, workshops and educational outreach, seeking to enrich our community by enhancing the appreciation, understanding and experience of contemporary performing arts.
They will have an Antique Appraisal Benefit on Saturday, February 8 from 10am to 3pm at the Hilton Garden Inn on Hoosick St. in Troy, NY. The public may attend to have antiques, unique items, gold and precious metals appraised by local experts, Mark Lawson from Mark Lawson Antiques, Dennis Holtzman from Dennis Holzman Antiques and Nancy Toomer from The House of Rose Antiques.
Ellen Sinopoli and Mark Lawson join us to tell us more.
Hudson Valley News
Arts & Culture