Most Active Stories
- Sports Report: Michael Phelps Comes Out Of Retirement
- State Police Called After Hinsdale Select Board Denies Ex-Police Chief's Bid For Part-Time Position
- Concerns Raised Over Proposed Natural Gas Pipeline
- Albany Store Sold Bedbug-Infested Matresses
- Dr. Jeffrey Froh, Hofstra University - The Benefits of Gratitude
WAMC New York News
Thu February 2, 2006
Embezzler Loses Appeal
By Deborah Runcie
Kingston, NY – An Ulster County man who embezzled over a million dollars from an adult home, has lost his conviction appeal.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has a report on how the case unfolded...