Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
WAMC New York News
Thu February 2, 2006
Embezzler Loses Appeal
By Deborah Runcie
Kingston, NY – An Ulster County man who embezzled over a million dollars from an adult home, has lost his conviction appeal.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has a report on how the case unfolded...