Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Thu June 29, 2006
Emotion at Porco trial
By Jessica Bloustein
Goshen, NY – Witnesses will take the stand today in Orange County, New York, at the murder trial of Christopher Porco. The 22-year-old is accused of using an ax to kill his father, New York State Supreme Court law clerk Peter Porco, and severely injure his mother two years ago in their suburban Albany home. WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein was in Goshen yesterday for opening arguments.