Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Thu June 29, 2006
Emotion at Porco trial
By Jessica Bloustein
Goshen, NY – Witnesses will take the stand today in Orange County, New York, at the murder trial of Christopher Porco. The 22-year-old is accused of using an ax to kill his father, New York State Supreme Court law clerk Peter Porco, and severely injure his mother two years ago in their suburban Albany home. WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein was in Goshen yesterday for opening arguments.