Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu June 29, 2006
Emotion at Porco trial
By Jessica Bloustein
Goshen, NY – Witnesses will take the stand today in Orange County, New York, at the murder trial of Christopher Porco. The 22-year-old is accused of using an ax to kill his father, New York State Supreme Court law clerk Peter Porco, and severely injure his mother two years ago in their suburban Albany home. WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein was in Goshen yesterday for opening arguments.