Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Fri February 9, 2007
Employees Begin Moving Out of Sick Building
By Pat Bradley
Bennington, VT – Employees begin moving out of the sick building in Bennington, Vermont today. At the same time, state legislators are conducting hearings to find out why it took nine months to move people out of a facility where the rate of a rare disease is higher than average. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.