Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Fri February 9, 2007
Employees Begin Moving Out of Sick Building
By Pat Bradley
Bennington, VT – Employees begin moving out of the sick building in Bennington, Vermont today. At the same time, state legislators are conducting hearings to find out why it took nine months to move people out of a facility where the rate of a rare disease is higher than average. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.