Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Fri February 9, 2007
Employees Begin Moving Out of Sick Building
By Pat Bradley
Bennington, VT – Employees begin moving out of the sick building in Bennington, Vermont today. At the same time, state legislators are conducting hearings to find out why it took nine months to move people out of a facility where the rate of a rare disease is higher than average. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.