Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Tue October 31, 2006
Employees Upset that Move Out of Sick Building Delayed
By Pat Bradley
Bennington, VT – Earlier this month, beleaguered employees of the state office building in Bennington, Vermont were told the state would move them out in 30 to 45 days. But last Thursday workers got word that getting out of what many believe is a sick building could actually take up to six months. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.