Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New England News
Tue October 31, 2006
Employees Upset that Move Out of Sick Building Delayed
By Pat Bradley
Bennington, VT – Earlier this month, beleaguered employees of the state office building in Bennington, Vermont were told the state would move them out in 30 to 45 days. But last Thursday workers got word that getting out of what many believe is a sick building could actually take up to six months. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.