Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Tue October 31, 2006
Employees Upset that Move Out of Sick Building Delayed
By Pat Bradley
Bennington, VT – Earlier this month, beleaguered employees of the state office building in Bennington, Vermont were told the state would move them out in 30 to 45 days. But last Thursday workers got word that getting out of what many believe is a sick building could actually take up to six months. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.