Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Wed October 1, 2008
environmental groups reach agreement on Long Island Sound
Waterford, CT – Two environmental groups say they have reached an agreement with the state and the Millstone Nuclear Power Complex in Waterford, Connecticut to speed up plans to reduce the plant's effect on Long Island sound. WAMC's Charlie Deitz has more. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.