Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Mon March 17, 2003
Environmentalists Decry "raids" of NY's EPF
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – New York State's Environmental Protection Fund is supposed to be dedicated to environmental projects. For 2001-2002, the state didn't fund it at all. Now, the state is looking to borrow from it to help close the state deficit. That's upsetting environmental groups.
More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.