Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Mon March 17, 2003
Environmentalists Decry "raids" of NY's EPF
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – New York State's Environmental Protection Fund is supposed to be dedicated to environmental projects. For 2001-2002, the state didn't fund it at all. Now, the state is looking to borrow from it to help close the state deficit. That's upsetting environmental groups.
More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.