Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed April 21, 2004
EPA Announces PCB Dredging Standards
By Allison Dunne
Fort Edward, NY – The Environmental Protection Agency is out with its final dredging performance standards for cleaning up PCBs in the Hudson River. At the same time, the EPA released a preliminary design report by General Electric. Environmentalists are positive on both documents, and say the reports are small steps in a mammoth project. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne filed this report.