Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon December 22, 2003
EPA Asks for Comment on PCB Cleanup Standards
By Allison Dunne
Hudson Falls, NY – The Environmental Protection Agency has put out draft quality-of-life standards for the Hudson River PCB Cleanup Project. It is the first time the EPA has come out with such benchmarks in a Superfund project. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne filed this report.