Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Mon December 22, 2003
EPA Asks for Comment on PCB Cleanup Standards
By Allison Dunne
Hudson Falls, NY – The Environmental Protection Agency has put out draft quality-of-life standards for the Hudson River PCB Cleanup Project. It is the first time the EPA has come out with such benchmarks in a Superfund project. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne filed this report.